Friday, September 10, 2010

And the winner is......

Okie Dokie. First I would like to say thank you to everyone who participated! It really gave me a good idea of what to move first and what maybe doesn't need to be moved:) I really appreciate you guys taken the time to do that for me. Without further ado the winners are as follows:

Winner of the 3rd prize and a $5.00 gift certificate is Jody. The very first commenter!!:)

Winner of the 2nd prize and a $10.00 gift certificate is Cyndie Cox. Yay Cyndi:)

Winner of the 1st prize (drum roll please:) and a $15.00 gift certificate is Liz Cullen!!! Congratulations Liz!!!!

Okay. As I have no way of getting a hold of you guys you can all send me a message through my personal fb at Meghan Bell Wallace and I will give you instructions of how to use your certificates:)

Thanks so much everyone who participated!! I will be having another giveaway when I reach 500 so get to telling your friends about my page!!

4 comments:

  1. Congratz to the winners! Thanks for doing this Meghan!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm so excited and can't wait to choose something lovely - the only trouble is, how to choose from so many beautiful things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Liz:) Your so sweet! Making me blush here;)

    ReplyDelete